Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Really Cool Drawing Site

While reading Mini Matisse's Blog I learned about this really cool online drawing program that allows you to draw with different types of marks:  fur, webbed, squares, ribbon, sketchy and others.  I'm in love with how it looks!  I have an idea to draw using this program, then print them out, add color with paints or colored pencils and then incorporate them into a mixed media collage. The only thing I don't like about it is that it appears once you've made a mistake you can't click "undo".  Clicking "clear" will clear the whole thing.  Maybe I'm not figuring something out right?  The drawing program is called Harmony and here are some examples. 

1 comment:

Mrs. Hahn said...

REALLY fun!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Let us know if you find more:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails