Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Scrapbooking

I'm making a blank scrapbook for a gift.  This person is having twins, so I'm actually making two books.  It's not for someone I know, but it is something my sister-in-law wants me to make for her to give as a gift.  Does that make sense?  Anyways, I've made these before as gifts and they are just the scrapbook pages without the photos.  Anywhere you see "pic" is where the pic would go.  I need to assemble them all in the book and then the first book is complete!











1 comment:

Jenn@Sweet T Makes Three said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful gift!
New blog hop follower. Happy New Year!
Sweet T Makes Three
Networked Blogs
Facebook
Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails