Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pinterest

I'm on Pinterest too.... I know a lot of my art teacher friends have joined recently.   I don't think of it as one more thing online to keep up with, but just to browse through whenever I get bored!  It's a good way to see lots of inspirational photos.

Find me:   http://pinterest.com/marciabeckett/pins/

Here's some fun photos from pinterest.





2 comments:

Phyl said...

I just pinned that hair onto my "stuff I love" board. My hair is white and would take dye easily (I dyed a hot pink streak a couple of years back for a friend going through breast cancer chemo - she's the gal whose head I painted w/henna). Anyhow, if my hair was long enough to braid, I'd do this in a heartbeat, if I knew how. I tried to trace back the link but didn't find the image on the blog it came from. I'm sure it's there somewhere, but I couldn't find an easy way to locate it.

Anyhow, just gorgeous!!!!

Sleepyhead Designs Studio said...

I put off Pinterest for awhile too bc I didn't think I needed another thing to keep up with, but it's really not much trouble at all. I've seen so many cool things and found a ton of neat new blogs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails