Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Disneyworld

Oh, how much fun was Disneyworld!  We had a blast.  We drove to Florida from Madison, WI which took us 2 1/2 days of driving.  Then we went to the different Disney parks for 6 days.  My daughter Daria had a blast with all the rides and meeting all of the characters.  I have tons of pictures from our trip and will show you a few of them here and there.  The heat was shocking to my system!  Holy cow were there crowds!

Meeting Winnie the Pooh!  Daria on the left is mine and John on the right is my nephew.  We went with my husband's whole family.  What a great trip!
The castle.  We got let in early to the park on the day we had breakfast reservations.  That was the most relaxing and awesome part of the trip... just walking around taking photos with NO CROWDS!

Riding the horses, one of Daria's favorite rides.

So I have tons more pictures of course which I will sprinkle throughout my summer posts to remind myself of our awesome vacation.  We practically never take vacations.. the last "real" vacation we had was to London for our honeymoon 6 years ago.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails